*All-Inclusive Kaneohe Sandbar Tour - Morning Departure (with Banana Boat and Bumper Tube)
Explore the best of Kaneohe sandbar with this all-inclusive catamaran cruise by Kaneohe Bay Ocean Sports. Departing from He'eia Kea Boat Harbor in Kaneohe, our three-hour ocean sports-fueled tours to the Kaneohe Bay sandbar, with tours are offered every Tuesday to Saturday from 9:30AM to 12:30PM. Our brand new 70-foot catamaran takes you and your closest friends and ohana (family) out to the middle of Kaneohe Bay, a reef-protected cove on Oahu's windward coast, where adventures await at the world's largest sandbar. Stunning unimpeded views of the rugged Koʻolau mountains serve as the perfect backdrop for a day out on the calm Pacific Ocean waters that are teeming with aquatic life, including Honu (hawaiian green sea turtle), reef fish, and if you're truly lucky, you'll even get to see monk seals lounging on the reef or manta rays occasionally swimming alongside the sandbar. Our live music feature offers guests the ability to listen to the tunes of local Hawaiian musicians as you soak up the warm Hawaiian rays aboard our new floating platform, anchored just off the sandbar. PLEASE NOTE: in addition to all our other ocean sporting activities offered, our all-inclusive Kaneohe sandbar adventure tour includes the use of our bumper tube and banana boat, perfect with the kids in tow.
Days of Week
Infant (2 & under)
Access to our bumper tube and banana boat is included in the all-inclusive Kaneohe sandbar tour price
Live musical performances by local Hawaiian musicians
Kaneohe sandbar is a off-the-beaten path hidden Oahu destination
Pickup / Checkin
7:45 - 8:15
Pick up at Waikiki Hotels
(For customers who purchased round trip transportation with additional fee)
Guests arrive at He'eia Kea Harbor
Listen to a live musical performance by local Hawaiian musicians as guests board the vessel
Depart for Kaneohe Sandbar
Safety briefing and introductions Complimentary beverages will be served (Juice and Water)
Guests enjoy the following activities at high-tide and low-tide at the Kaneohe Bay sandbar:
- Snorkeling - Sandbar Volleyball - Stand-up paddleboarding - Relaxing on our luxurious floating platform
Depart Kaneohe sandbar
Arrive back at He'eia Kea Boat Harbor
13:00 - 14:00
Return to Waikiki Hotels
*Itinerary is based on approximate times and may vary depending on traffic, weather and daily sea conditions.
Pickup Locations / Times
Mahukona Street Entrance
Front of the ABC Store
Front Entrance, 333 Seaside Ave
Bus Depot - Paukalani Ave.
Checkin Times / Locations
Please note: If you plan to drive on your own, please be aware that there is limited parking at Heeia Kea Pier. Please arrive early due to public parking (it’s free) spaces are limited. Please park in the designated stalls, please no illegal parking.
Add-ons / Transportation
Round Trip Transportation (from Waikiki Area)[Description]Wondering how to get to and from your hotel to He'eia Kea Boat Harbor and the Kaneohe sandbar? We offer transportation pick up for an additional fee of $30.00 per person. Please contact us for a list of hotel pick-up times.[Price]
Adult (12+)USD 30.00
Child (3-11)USD 30.00
Infant (2 & under)USD 0.00
- Catamaran Cruise
- Live Hawaiian Music
- Snorkeling, including sanitized snorkel masks and fins
- Water volleyball on the Kaneohe sandbar (at low-tide)
- Floating platform to soak up the sun and sunbathe right in the middle of Oahu's famed Kaneohe Bay
- Stand-up paddleboards (limited for guests to share)
- Life jackets
- Complimentary drinks, i.e., juices and water
- This tour is perfect for all ages. But if any guests have any preexisting health issues or taking any medications, you may not be able to participate in some activities. Please inform the KBOS office for more information.
- Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult in order to book our basic Kaneohe sandbar catamaran tour.
- Infant to 5 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at ALL TIMES during the Kaneohe Bay sandbar tour.
- All customers are required to wear life vests while participating in water activities.
- The harbor is a State of Hawaii property and therefore all visitors and employees must have a COVID-19 vaccination card or a negative test result (within the last 48 hours).
- Please bring your vaccination card or a negative test result (within the last 48 hours) and your Photo ID. We need to check Your name, Vaccination date or Negative result date with your Photo ID. Children under 12 years old are exempt. QR Code on safe travel APP is not accepted. Please see the web site "Safe Access Oahu" for more details: https://www.oneoahu.org/safe-access-oahu/#patrons
What to Bring
- Reef-safe sunscreen
- Hats and/or sun visors
- Swimsuits, cover-ups and towels
- Cash or Credit Card, for small optional items sold on board
- Due to Covid-19, we encourage guests to bring own snorkel gear
- The tour and snorkeling might be canceled due to unsafe weather and other conditions. Guests will be offered a different date or a full refund
- Please note: Kaneohe Bay Ocean sports is closed on Sundays and federal holidays. Contact us for more information
- We are in compliance with all State and Federal CDC/Covid guidelines. Please check in to see for any updated restrictions.
- Professional CPR certified boat crew at your service.
- If you require any type of special needs or have any sort of disability, please let us know prior to booking or to departing the pier.
- People with pre-existing health problems or taking any medications should notify KBOS, Inc. before booking reservation or prior to departing the pier.
- See Medical Conditions. Waiver form are required to be read and signed before boarding.
- In the United States, in order to consume alcoholic beverages, the guest must be age 21 and over.
- Under USCG regulations, after consuming any type of alcoholic beverages, guests will not be able to participate in snorkeling activity.
- Before your travel to Hawaii, please check the following link for "The State of Hawaii's online Safe Travels program" https://www.hawaiitourismauthority.org/covid-19-updates/traveling-to-hawaii/
72 hours before
Within 72 hours of start